Thanks for joining in on our journey towards creating our forever family...

This is the place you can come to witness the adventures we experience as we adopt our child from the beautiful country of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We hope you will come back often to learn about where we're at in the process, the culture of our child, our hopes and dreams, and to leave comments of encouragement.

Also, be sure to check out older posts by clicking on the link at the bottom of each page titled "older posts".

HOW OLD IS OUR PRECIOUS ASHA NOW???

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

WE'RE COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we are FINALLY coming home.

As long as FED EX delivers our package tomorrow, Friday, we are on a plane on Sunday and will arrive back in Saskatoon on Tuesday!!!

See you all soon, and keep praying!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATION!!!!
I know your family is anxiously awaiting your return. I know of a special Auntie who can't wait to meet her niece! Travel safe!

Bernie & Laurie Sprung

Anonymous said...

Congrats, wishing you a speedy and safe travel!

Jennifer Dyke

Unknown said...

HEY! I am soooo excited for you guys to come back! I promise I will pray for a safe flight home back to canada. Me, Erikk, Keely, and syd might be waiting at the airport for you guys (hopefully). I love you Aundtie Des, Uncle Scott, and now asha.

LOTS of love,
Kassidy

PS) MWAAA!I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!

Unknown said...

Dear Asha,
in the pictures you are the cutest little thing!i am too excited for you to come home with your mama and dada (who happen to be the best mama and dada ever)!

Dear Auntie and Uncle,
I cant imagine how happy you are to hear the new words mama and dada in your ears all the time knowing you have a baby girl. I will always pray for you and you actually cant imagine how much i miss you silly guys and, of course, the jelly bellys!You have such a precious little girl and she has THE MOST PRECIOUS parents ever.i miss auntie and her silly jokes about Erikk that make no sense. I miss uncle and how he laughs at the non funny jokes like a weirdo. I love you guys all, including asha and what i miss most about you guys is just knowing the fact your not waiting at your house, you are in st. Vincent, and have a baby girl now and it all just happens. I love you guys more than ever.whenever you eat a jelly belly, think of me.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH,

Kass <3

Wendy said...

YAHOO!! I can't wait to see all of you, have a safe journey home.