Thanks for joining in on our journey towards creating our forever family...

This is the place you can come to witness the adventures we experience as we adopt our child from the beautiful country of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We hope you will come back often to learn about where we're at in the process, the culture of our child, our hopes and dreams, and to leave comments of encouragement.

Also, be sure to check out older posts by clicking on the link at the bottom of each page titled "older posts".

HOW OLD IS OUR PRECIOUS ASHA NOW???

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

FIVE MONTHS...WHERE DID THE TIME GO?

I can tell you the answer!  We've been busy running after an extremely active toddler!  Just watching her makes me tired...

When I first began this blog, it was for us to be able to keep our family and friends updated with our journey to create our forever family.  Since we've become the forever family, my blogging has slowed down or maybe I should say, has become non-existent.  I am here to tell you all that I AM BACK!  Blogging is an awesome way to keep connected with people in our lives who love and care so much for our little family of three.  Not only that, but it will be nice for Asha to look back on this blog as she becomes older (although Asha getting older does depress me a little because I want her to be my baby forever).

So here I am.  Lots has happened over the last few months, but most exciting of all is that Miss Asha is now two!!!  Hooray!  And she is growing like crazy. 

Thanks for sticking around.  I promise I will update you all soon with whats been happening with Our Little Vincy.

No comments: