Thanks for joining in on our journey towards creating our forever family...

This is the place you can come to witness the adventures we experience as we adopt our child from the beautiful country of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We hope you will come back often to learn about where we're at in the process, the culture of our child, our hopes and dreams, and to leave comments of encouragement.

Also, be sure to check out older posts by clicking on the link at the bottom of each page titled "older posts".

HOW OLD IS OUR PRECIOUS ASHA NOW???

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

IS IT POSSIBLE...

Today I have been thinking a lot about what our child will be like...

Will God bless us with a little boy or a girl? What will he or she look like? What will their hair look like, their eyes or their smile? Will they hate carrots like I did when I was a baby? Will they do silly things like Scott and I still do to this day? What kind of person will they become? What will be their hopes and dreams?

I am left to ponder and wonder, how can I truly love someone so much that I don't know, someone who is most likely not even born yet? I ache for this precious gift; a baby that I have not yet had the chance to hold and rock in my arms.

Today I came across a scripture that spoke to my soul. It says:

"I pray that your inward eyes may be illumined; so that you may know what is the hope to which God calls you." -Ephesians 1:18

I KNOW that the Lord has called us to adopt and through His will I am truly comforted.

Desiree

No comments: