Thanks for joining in on our journey towards creating our forever family...

This is the place you can come to witness the adventures we experience as we adopt our child from the beautiful country of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We hope you will come back often to learn about where we're at in the process, the culture of our child, our hopes and dreams, and to leave comments of encouragement.

Also, be sure to check out older posts by clicking on the link at the bottom of each page titled "older posts".

HOW OLD IS OUR PRECIOUS ASHA NOW???

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

DIDN'T I SAY SCOTT WAS A "HANDYMAN"?

As I have said in a previous post, Scott has become quite the "handyman" during this basement renovation. Now that I am thinking about it, I may want to take back what I said. He figured it would be faster if he rented a spraying machine to prime the walls in the basement. Something tells me that he wasn't entirely sure how to use the machine. After this happened, he decided to go back to plain old rolling of the primer. Good idea Scott - Asha would be so proud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!! That is too FUNNY!!!!!

Connie