Thanks for joining in on our journey towards creating our forever family...

This is the place you can come to witness the adventures we experience as we adopt our child from the beautiful country of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We hope you will come back often to learn about where we're at in the process, the culture of our child, our hopes and dreams, and to leave comments of encouragement.

Also, be sure to check out older posts by clicking on the link at the bottom of each page titled "older posts".

HOW OLD IS OUR PRECIOUS ASHA NOW???

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

AUTUMN...

We went to a pumpkin maze that they set up in a local greenhouse.  Asha had lots of fun climbing along the bails of hay. 

When we got home, we found hay absolutely everywhere!!!  Even in her underwear!

Daddy and Asha carved a pumpkin together to prepare for Halloween.  She had a blast using her plastic knife to help Daddy make the face on the pumpkin.


LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!!!  Check out the piece of pumpkin hanging from Asha's chin!  Too sweet!


2 comments:

JJ said...

Hi there

I found your blog last night when I searched for adoptions from St Vincent. Your little girl is darling!! We have friends who would like to adopt from SVG so I am looking for her. We also know a lovely couple who adopted a boy ten years ago from SVG and just went back this year to show him the country. My husband is Vincentian. I met him while I was in the U.S. Peace Corps. We have lived in New Zealand the past eight years, and have gone back to SVG once during that time. He knows the Ottleys and I have been to Saskatoon a few times - my great uncles farmed wheat there (Gordon and Albert Van Moorlehem). They have passed away now, but their children still live there. Such a small world! Hope all is well with your family. Merry Christmas!

Scott and Desiree Parisien said...

Hi there,

Wow! What a small world it truly is that we live in.

You will have to tell your friends who adopted to find me on facebook. I have a group called St. Vincent forever families.

I cannot get over the fact that you have been to Saskatoon as well. Crazy!

Our Christmas was nice. Busy but nice to visit with family.

Please feel free to email me at desireeparisien@sasktel.net or pass along the block/fb group to your friends.

Glad you stopped by!

Desiree